Join us to be recognised as a member of Accra Hearts Of Oak.
Already with us? LOG IN
Joining us with social is easy and means no extra password to remember.
Log into your account.
Have no account? SIGN UP
Registered via *389*1911# ? CONNECT ACCOUNT
Thank you for being a part of us.
Please fill out the form.
Please check your phone as you will receive a prompt
Validate phone number.
Could not send mail!
These terms and conditions apply when any person or entity provides AHOSC with any content (including written material, a photograph, video or any other digital or physical content) (“Content”). In these terms and conditions “AHOSC” means ACCRA HEARTS OF OAK SPORTING CLUB.
· By providing Content to AHOSC (whether by uploading it via one of our digital platforms or in any other way) you are expressly agreeing that these terms and conditions will apply and you will be bound by them.
· If you do not agree to accept these terms and conditions (and all other applicable terms and conditions) then please do not provide Content to AHOSC.
· You may only provide content to AHOSC if you are aged 18 or over.
· You agree that AHOSC is free to choose how it will use the Content you provide (for example (without limitation) the Content may be used in conjunction with other third party content and/or may be used as part of AHOSC’s commercial campaigns) (“Purpose”).
· If we use your Content (in whole or in part) for the Purpose then we may do so anywhere in the world. We are free to choose the media on which we will use the Content, including (but not limited to) on our web-pages (including but not limited to www.heartsofoaksc.com), any of our social media channels, on our HEARTS TV channel and at any physical location (for example, banners, posters and digi-boards).
· We may or may let other people use, reproduce, modify or edit the Content or make things inspired by it for us to undertake the Purpose.
· We do appreciate you sharing your Content with AHOSC but we can’t pay you.
· Be aware that when you provide Content to AHOSC you may be using a tool provided by someone else and additional terms and condition could also apply to you and the Content.
· We appreciate receiving all Content that complies with these terms and conditions and we hope to use it, but we can't guarantee it. AHOSC is under no obligation to use any or all of the Content we receive.
Important Legal Notice
Children Aged Under 18
If you are under 18, you must ask your parent or a guardian before you:
By continuing to use the Website and any of the services offered by it, you are confirming that you have received the consent of your parent or a guardian.
1. About us
The Website is the official website of Accra Hearts of Oak Sporting Club and is owned and operated by Accra Hearts of Oak Sporting Club (the "Club", "we" and "us"). If you have any comments or questions about the Website or any of our services please contact us by one of the methods shown below.
Telephone: 0302-223737 / 0246024879 Email:email@example.com Mail: Accra Hearts Sporting Club P.O.Box GP 2175
Accra – Ghana
Accra Hearts of Oak Sporting Club Limited commonly referred to as Hearts has a proud history dating back to 1911 and a strong reputation within the African and world football community. The club is one of 18 teams that participate in the Ghana Premier League..
2. Ownership of Materials and Licence Terms
You agree not to:
3. User Content
If you send any comments, suggestions or materials to us from or concerning the Website, our email services, the Club, its players, management or staff or any other matter, or if you contribute or send any materials or content via the Website (“User Content”):
You acknowledge that the Website may include User Content contributed by other users. No such User Content will have been verified or approved by us and we take no responsible for any such User Content.
4. Acceptable Use Policy
Any and all User Content which you contribute to or send via the Website must:
Any and all User Content which you contribute to or send via the Website must not:
We reserve the right to remove any and all User Content in our sole discretion.
5. Website Availability
The Website is made available free of charge. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website and we make no guarantee that the Website or any content displayed on the Website will always be uninterrupted or error free, or that it will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of the Website at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
6. Links from the Website
We may, from time to time, provide links from the Website to websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience and information only and we have no control over, and will have no liability in respect of, those third party websites. Links to these websites do not constitute our endorsement of them or of any content within them.
7. Single Sign On and integration with third party services
From time to time the Website may integrate with other services or platforms (whether offered by us or third parties), for example official) AccraHeartsofOak Sporting Club mobile apps and retail platforms, Facebook or Twitter. We may facilitate sign-in via these services or other shared functionality.
Third party services and platforms will generally require you to have a separate account or registration with them. The terms on which those third party services and platforms engage with you, and share information or data with the Website or us is specific to them and you. You should make yourself aware of their own terms and conditions before you associate your activity on the Website with those third party services and platforms.
Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and there is a risk, therefore, that any message or information you send to us from the Website may be intercepted and potentially read by others. We will have no liability in respect of any transmissions you send to us and you do so entirely at your own risk.
9. Accuracy of Information
The content on the Website is provided for general information only. We take care to ensure that all information available on the Website about the Club, its services and events is accurate and up-to-date. However, these are continually developing and updated and the information, images, specifications and prices on the Website may, occasionally, be inaccurate or out of date. We have no liability for any inaccurate information and reserve the right to correct it at any time.
10. E-Membership and other Areas with Restricted Access
Website users may be offered the opportunity to subscribe and/or register to receive additional restricted access to the Website or information. We are not under any obligation to accept a request for registration or subscription and reserve the right to suspend or terminate access at any time for any reason e.g. if your continued use is believed to prejudice us or other users.
If we do accept your registration, it is for a single user only. The Club does not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued by us or chosen by you rests with you.
11. Email Service
12. Withdrawal of your Access to the Website
13. Our Liability to You
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Club, and all other parties (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of the Club’s group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with:
including. but not limited to, loss or damage due to viruses, distributed denial-of-service attacks, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
14. Your Liability to Us
You agree to indemnify the Club and all of the Club’s group companies and our respective directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as our partners, licensors and suppliers from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of:
15. Information Relating to any Third Party
You undertake not to either include or otherwise disclose any confidential information or personal data relating to third parties in connection with your use of the Website without that third party's express written consent.